About the role
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant for our Chief Responsibility Officer, to provide executive, strategic and administrative support,This role is also pivotal in driving organisational effectiveness by working closely with the leadership team to drive strategic initiatives as well as cross-functional projects..
What do you need to be successful?
A. Strategic Planning:
- Support the leadership team in the development and execution of the companyÃ¢â¬â¢s Strategic Plan.
- Support the implementation and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Support all activities geared towards the monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators.
B. Executive Support:
- Serve as the right-hand person to the CRO, providing support and assistance as required.
- Ensure the CRO is fully briefed on, or prepared for any engagements she is involved in.
- Help manage the CROÃ¢â¬â¢s schedules appointments and communications.
- Prepare and review materials for the CROs meetings and presentations.
- Schedule on behalf of the CRO meetings with direct reports.
C. Project Management:
- Oversee, lead and participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives as required.
- Ensure project objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with departments to drive project or program success.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments on behalf of the CEO or executive team.
- Act as a liaison between the executive team and other departments.
- Ensure effective communication and alignment of goals and priorities.
- Assist in crafting and delivering key internal and external messages.
- Maintain an accurate record of documents and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CRO.
- Filter emails, general information, queries, correspondence, phone calls and invitations to the CRO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
E. Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collect, analyse and present data to provide insights and recommendations to the CRO.
- Prepare regular reports on a weekly and monthly basis for the CROs review.
How important are you to the bottom line?
You serve as a crucial strategic partner for the Chief Responsibility Officer, providing necessary support, organization, and information needed to fulfill his leadership role effectively. By managing the Chief Responsibility Officer's time, communication, and operational aspects, you enhances the Chief Responsibility Officer's productivity, effectiveness, and ability to drive the company towards its goals.
What is the biggest challenge?
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external and oversees special projects of the
Chief Responsibility Officer.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- A first degree in Business Administration, Management or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the aforementioned fields within a structured corporate environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Project management, Good Planning and prioritising skills
- Committed to excellence and pay attention to even the tiniest details
- Take ownership, identify things that need to be done and resolve them without being told to or supervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle confidentiality of information
- An enterprising attitude that is quick to search out alternative solutions to needs or problems
- A helpful and personable attitude with an evident desire to assist
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive pay
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.