Our clients seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
EA to MD and Executive team:
- Provide seamless diary management and coordinate travel arrangements
- Process relevant expenses, arranging for MD to approve where appropriate
- Prepare and edit communications, presentations, and documents
- Take ownership of both offices - thinking proactively about what needs to be done and taking the time to ensure the little things get attention
- Liaise with suppliers, ensure that good relations are created and that optimum contracts are in place
- Organize gifts for occasions
- Management of our Office admin to ensure the office runs seamlessly
- Act as main procurement person for items requested by the team including the ordering of equipment for our new starters
- Other projects to sink your teeth into as and when you have time including coordinating the office fit-out etc.
- Providing diary management support including arranging meetings with internal and external attendees, booking meeting rooms
- Providing clerical support - including printing, binding, and proof-reading, preparing meeting agendas, and taking/distributing minutes
- Project managing the logistics for company events such as the monthly Company Updates, the annual Company Forum, and other social activities
- Liaising with the Landlord, maintaining a strong relationship, and attending core building meetings
- Raising Purchase Orders for internal purchases and managing the monthly expenses for the Group CEO, ensuring the correct approval processes are adhered to
- Build relationships with key contacts on behalf of the Group CEO and act as a first point of •contact for any incoming calls/visitors
- Providing administrative support to the Board of Directors including scheduling meetings, booking travel, and managing expenses/timesheets as required
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is preferred,
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Professional, organized, and intellectual ability
- Minimum of 2-5 years of work experience, depending on relevancy of experience and level of education
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritization, organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task in an efficient manner
- Google for Business skills (G-Mail, Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.), with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.