Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position to bring ease to the work of the partners by taking care of all the necessary details that can distract them or cause an impediment to their maximum efficiency.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Accurate filling of all paper and electronic files and records including official documents, publications, manuals etc.
- Owning and managing administrative tasks for the Partners
- Ensuring Partners monthly phone bills are paid
- Drafting, editing and formatting documents, reports and presentations for the Partners
- Assessing the priority of incoming and outgoing material to ensure the Partners receives accurate and relevant information in a timely and often urgent basis
- Updating and managing appointments and calendar, agendas, meetings (including virtual) and interactive activities for the Partner
- Ensuring that activities/meetings commence and end on time.
- Coordinating the logistical aspects of meetings and events with task owners and bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the Partners agenda
- Arranging and managing local and international travel itinerary, visas, agenda and logistics.
- Retiring expenses of the Partners to the financial control unit
- Representing the Partners by welcoming visitors/guests, organizing dinners, Board meetings and other corporate functions
- Receive incoming calls and in-persons inquiries from clients and colleagues; coordinating responses to questions and meeting requests directed to the Partners
- Assisting the Partners with private and personal errands, and logistics planning
- Coordinating with the private staff of the Partners to facilitate the effective delivery of their set deliverables
- International procurement of seasonal corporate branding materials for the firm
- Providing general administrative support to Partners unit members.
- Managing Partners’ projects and conducting their research.
- First degree in any field
- At least 4 years in a similar role in a corporate institution
- At least 4 years in a similar role in a fast-paced service organization
- Must have a verifiable commendation from at least one place of working experience
License & Certification
- Certifications in Secretarial and business communication
- Other relevant certifications
These are the skills required to enable this individual excel in this role
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept at using all the technological tools required to excel at the job - (secretariat apps, MS Office Expert, Skills in Social Media and Tech)
- Outstanding organizational skills - (master the calendar, prioritize, document and systemize processes & procedures, look for efficient money saving processes/options)
- Excellent Problem Analysis and solving skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Adept at displaying grace under pressure
- Business communication skills
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Team management
- Ticketing and Hotel Reservations
- General clerical work (filing & record keeping)
- Maintaining the ambiance of the Executives offices
- Attention to detail
This involves the attitude, behavior and values the employee is expected to possess
- Adherence to company culture
- Respectful communication
- High Level of Confidentiality
- Great Team player and the willingness to go the extra mile - (dependability and reliability)
- Professionalism, Collaboration with the boss and sound judgement - (confidentiality, anticipate the Boss's needs, personalize expert delivery to the Boss)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Service oriented mindset
- Punctuality - (in resuming at the office, turning in tasks assigned and providing feedback)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.