A leading communications company in Ikeja is currently recruiting a dynamic and self-driven Executive Assistant for immediate employment. Your role will involve efficiently managing and assisting the CEO’s daily tasks.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Act as a right-hand person to the CEO and coordinate the CEO's schedule with deadlines.
- Assist with projects by researching, writing of proposals, etc.
- Assist in drafting emails and keep a daily to-do list for the CEO.
- Attend events, meetings, shoots, and seminars with the CEO.
- Manage and create content for the CEO's social media account.
- Arrange both local and international travel and accommodation for the CEO.
- Respond to emails and sometimes to telephone calls on behalf of the CEO
- Regularly writing detailed minutes of meetings to share with the CEO and team via email/WhatsApp.
- Pitch for sponsorship, and partnership.
- Drafting of campaign plans for clients and potential clients.
- Schedule virtual and physical meetings with clients and prospective clients.
- Academic qualification of B.A / B.Sc degree
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 3 years of experience/ Social media savvy.
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.