We seek to hire an astute Executive Assistant. The right candidate must be tech-savvy, knowledgeable and creative in the digital space.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assist the CEO in preparing for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Receiving guests on behalf of the CEO, and deciding if they will meet the CEO.
- Handle various social media platforms
- Research and source brand influencers/models
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and set up meetings.
- Create content, and calendar campaigns to drive sales.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our various social media platforms, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the organization, and then contextualize your findings.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in any related field
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of work experience as an executive assistant or similar role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of SEO, and all social media platforms is a must
- Must have digital marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be smart and creative
- The idea of social media ads and content creation would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.