Admin & Office
We are looking to recruit an executive assistant that will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Duties will include responding to emails/phone calls, scheduling meetings, managing events/projects, access control, and preparing reports and presentations amongst other things.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements when required.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Administration, English, Mass Communication, or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest work tools and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good knowledge of event management will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.