We are recruiting for the role of Executive Assistant on behalf of our client; an Interior design and Architecture firm. As the Executive Assistant, you will work closely with the Lead Interior Designer to facilitate internal and external communication and manage special projects. At the discretion of your supervisor, you shall participate in multiple areas, including the preparation of briefing materials, facilitating and coordinating activities of the Executive Management Team, and responding to diverse interlocutors at different levels, both internally and externally. To be successful in this role, you must be great at multi-tasking, be spontaneous, and have excellent time and hospitality management skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Brief the LID prior to key meetings with stakeholders; accompany them to meetings as needed
- Represent the LID in engaging with stakeholders and at specific meetings, as required
- Schedule interviews, team meetings, press engagements, and external guests.
- Manage and maintain Airbnb by coordinating guests for check-ins and check-outs.
- Responsible for writing guest reviews and responding to reviews from guests as well as responding to reservation requests or questions.
- Manage the Airbnb booking calendars, blocking off dates as needed, and ensuring zero double bookings.
- Analyze and review documents on behalf of the LID and provide briefing reports.
- Develop ideas for special projects that facilitate the LID’s project objectives.
- Spearhead any initiatives of your supervisor and provide administrative support for highly confidential and complex items; including standard report production and the coordination of logistics for special events.
- Manage LID’ extensive calendar, including extensive travel arrangements.
- Conducting background research in preparation and execution of high-level meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for other responsibilities as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Public Relations, or other courses.
- 2 years+ of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant Virtual Assistant, or similar role.
- MSc. or other relevant certification is also an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Dependability, discretion, and diplomacy
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take Initiative
- Attention to Detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.