Church Administrative Officer
RCCG (The father's place)
Admin & Office
We are looking to hire a Church Admin officer who will be in charge of keeping financial records, supervising staff, and volunteers, and managing the church's schedule of events. Ultimately, you will work with different staff and volunteer members to ensure the church operates as efficiently as possible.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Overseeing the work of the Administrative clerk, contractors, and workers on the payroll of
- the church, and reports to HOD Admin where and when necessary.
- Handling church communications and publications.
- Creating and distributing Sunday and other services order of service to ministers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the ministers, HODs, members of the church
- and the community.
- Handling all correspondences with Area, Provincial and Regional parishes of The
- Redeemed Christian Church of God.
- Handling the church Banking related issues.
- Ensuring all lodgments to the bank are carried out completely, accurately and timely.
- Ensuring all books and records are kept correctly and up to date.
- Maintaining a petty cash account and ensure no fund is spent without appropriate
- Ensuring monthly returns on attendance, offering and other required reports are done on
- the RCCG recommended portals not later than the due date.
- Providing relevant information on church asset maintenance to HOD Admin for prompt
- Coordinating the activities and ensuring smooth operation of the workstation space and
- the Hall.
- Compiling and maintaining records of all TLG HUB business transactions.
- Keeping track of all payment requisitions and preparing a weekly status report on all
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- The candidate should have a minimum of an OND
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to handle stress and problem-solve.
Salary: NGN 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.