- Develops, and implements an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
- Coordinate and reviews sales and marketing strategy/goals, selling cycle, and methodology.
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for senior management.
- Continually evaluates the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plans; recommends changes in marketing philosophy and policy when such changes serve the best interests of the organization.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Brings new products and services to market by analyzing proposed product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses;
- Core Business Responsibilities
- Manages all strategic, operational, fiscal, and administrative aspects of the Campus connections, Marketing, and Sales unit, ensuring compliance with the Campus Connections policies and regulations
- Develops and manages annual marketing budgets for the organization, regularly monitors expenditures; prepares summary assessments and related financial performance reports.
- Manages sales efforts, including activities of sales representatives, negotiation, and sales functions
- Supervises and monitors relationships with partners, students, and all stakeholders.
- Manages customers, partners, and vendors relations through promoting a positive company image.
- Represents the enterprise at conferences, business meetings, exhibits, and other special events; promotes new and existing programs and initiatives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Establishes and maintains a staffing structure to support the marketing efforts of the organization; oversees a team of marketing support staff, to include performance evaluation, training and motivation, and direct participation in personnel actions
- Identifies and resolves staff concerns.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews
- Initiates and implements direct outreach marketing efforts to potential external customers on behalf of the unit's programs and services.
- The core function is Student conversion and income generation: This position will be responsible for on-the-ground sales activities including, but not limited to sales team training, lead generation events, student conversion, and solving specific student, parent, or agent queries. This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to drive long-term growth for partners and Campus connections.
- A good University degree.
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in the use of technology, certifications are an advantage
Location: Lekki, Lagos.