- Market and grow the company's leasing and investment products suite.
- Develop strategies for business expansion and synergy across industry groups.
- Manage the annual financial budgets.
- Develop and deepen a multi-channel product sales strategy.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Identify and cultivate lease financing and loan lending opportunities within the corporate and retail sectors and specifically your assigned sub-sector.
- Establish/originate, evaluate/develop, qualify and maintain lease financing and loan lending opportunities and offer lease financing and loan lending to customers.
- Ensure a Balanced Scorecard perspective of metrics and ratios of financial, customer, internal process, lease terms and payments.
- Adhere to organizational procedures and policies for all lease processing.
- Develop and apply full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding leases.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a comprehensive database of external contacts and clients.
- Knowledge of current market conditions; competitor and market analysis, monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual lease that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: counselling and pre-qualifying potential lessees, taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and equity contributions and lock-in information; overseeing the lease process by monitoring lease status and ensuring conformity with terms; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communicate lease status to parties.
- Maintain a blotter or schedule of all disbursements, pending maturities and defaults.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Submit a weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and periodic summary of achievements, closures, meetings/presentations to the Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- OND in a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
Salary: 70,000- 80,000