The major function of the Business Development Lead is to oversee the commercial & Client Service unit of the company within its locations in Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prepare proposals for clients and maintain well-organized event records.
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners, and leverage these relationships to deliver innovative and memorable events.
- Communication and customer relationship management
- Must be active members of the hospitality and event planning industries, and pursue new market opportunities to increase event sales.
- Meet with clients regularly, and often conduct customer visits during events.
- Provide accurate and timely information to clients, vendors, and meeting planners, continuously focus on improving customer satisfaction to create customer loyalty and deliver a positive event experience.
- The business lead is expected to meet targets for the outbound sales with the ratios that will be communicated after hire and subject to review and may change with notice of at least one month.
- Coordinate and supervise all Customer care sales agents in all locations Ikoyi, VGC Ajah, and Ikeja
- Manage sales efforts of all customer care agents by ensuring all clients are contacted within 24 hours of receipt of inquiries and offered competitive pricing to secure the business.
- Call customers on the details of the customer satisfaction survey weekly
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans in all the locations
- Collect competition data, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal targets, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily reports of field sales success and communicate data to MD
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications, and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan interactions
- Prepare to report as needed
- Ensuring the Order Log accuracy ensures the order log is updated and communicated to all stakeholders promptly and early enough to allow the team coordinates deliveries.
- Ensuring the Information on the order log tracker is updated and tallied with customer requests,s, especially timing.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND/BSC
- Three (3) to five (5) years of comparable work experience including previous Events Management experience.
- Excellent customer relationship management and communication skills
- Candidate must be polished and articulate, using these skills to manage client relationships.
Location: Candidate should reside within Ajah Axis
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
- We offer competitive compensation including, a health Insurance package
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.