- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- Follow up on existing clients and prospects
- Two (2) years and above of practical working experience in the food industry or food outlet
- The candidate should possess either HND or B.Sc. in Business Management or any relevant field. Having M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Professional certification in Business Management, MBA and other relevant certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
Location: Ikeja, Lekki Lagos State
Salary: Attractive salary within the range of N75,000 – N100,000