The Business Development Executive will be responsible for locating and proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners/ accounts; discovering and exploring opportunities. He or She will be developing leads and opportunities for order intake and sales while ensuring optimal coverage of territories as well sustainable and profitable growth for the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To develop and implement effective growth strategies that would profitably increase the volume and value of product lines being sold and services being offered by the business and other inter Business unit offerings where applicable within the organization.
- To liaise with the identified and acquired OEMs for technical and commercial information, pricing, and training on all new products and solutions as may be applicable;
- To make daily sales calls, and promote the products, services, and solutions to the respective target clients/prospective customers as may be identified from time to time across the business line across the country and beyond.
- To drive the commercial activities within the organization – focusing on market development and product/service availability that will meet the market expectations and beyond
- Achieve budget and other financial goals and revenue targets.
- Develop short and long-term plans to grow the organization's sales and businesses for products and services.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company solutions/products and services.
- A Degree/HND in Engineering preferably in Electrical, Electronics, Computer, and other engineering or ICT-related courses. MBA or Postgraduates degree/Diploma in Business management or marketing or Specialized training in Sales is desired.
- 3 - 5 years in Business Development or Marketing working for Oil and Gas servicing companies or Telecommunications/ICT or related engineering sectors in a similar position is a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Strong sales and marketing skills, experience, and knowledge in related equipment/products and services in the industry – experience in sales of project-oriented solutions/products is an added advantage
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.