Are you a fresh graduate looking to get a feel for Business Development? Do you have bright ideas, a keen eye for detail, and a can-do spirit? Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of go-getters working towards collective growth and personal development? We'd love to hear from you. Read on for more details on this exciting opportunity. This position will be based in Lagos, Nigeria but we are looking to expand our reach nationally across as many states and industries as possible. The task for you is to figure out how to achieve this without constant travel. The CEO has a clear vision for our expansion plans; your job will be to spearhead and take ownership of execution and further strategy refinement.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
At Not Just Pulp, we are passionate about making people happy! Gifting is our vehicle of choice. For nearly a decade, we've been designing, producing, and distributing our range of greeting cards across the country. As we position ourselves for growth, we are looking to work with a creative, energetic, and innovative individual who shares our passion for good vibes and spreading joy!
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with current partners and developing quality relationships with prospective partners and stockists
- Securing and maintaining new strategic business partnerships with key players across various lifestyle industries.
- Attend industry trade shows and events to network and build relationships with prospective B2B clients
- Securing new business partnerships with key players within the gifting industry
- Developing a strategy and roadmap to secure new stockists as earmarked by the CEO
- Develop strategies for keeping current partners and stockists engaged with our brand
- At least 2 years of business-to-business sales.
- Networking and creating long-term trust-based relationships are a must
- Successful candidates must have excellent people skills, be able to solve problems creatively, and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be creative with demonstrable design skills for creating proposals and presentations.
- Work flexible hours with the ability to attend events beyond the normal business hours.
- Must have strategic and analytical skills and the ability to "think outside the box"
- Experience in dealing with supermarkets and other retails a big bonus
- Competitive base salary
- Access to company laptop if needed
- 10 paid holiday days for the duration of your 3-month contract with paid sick leave
- Fun and fast-paced working environment with a great work-life balance
- Paid training/certification and career advancement (if retained after the internship period)
Not Just Pulp's company culture fosters growth, inspires longevity, and rewards mutual loyalty Here at Not Just Pulp, we believe that your success is our success. The only thing missing is you. Apply Today!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.