Assistant Operations Manager
Management & Business Development
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for supervising day to day operations.
- Manage business work with great understanding of business objectives and concepts.
- Create and edit letters, proposals, projects and business plans for clients.
- Carry out research periodically (general research) to develop project/business plans.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Support the company general operations, such as property viewing and inspections.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate only
- Minimum academic qualification of HND / BSc Degree in any discipline
- 3 - 4 years experience in operations management.
- Proficient Microsoft Office User (Advance).
- Good presenter (PowerPoint and other presentations).
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to optimize and critic content.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy.
- Must be highly creative and innovative.
- Must be highly intelligent and efficient.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive attitude and zeal to learn.
- The candidate must possess excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- High-level of tolerance and excellent personal relationships with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate and dedicated to assist in promoting the business towards increasing sales, profit, and revenue.
- The assistant operations manager should possess the ability to manage and maintain an efficient system of operations to support the business needs and objectives.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask and handle all official duties of the company via phone and email and also possess effective communication skills.
- The candidate must be highly intelligent, dedicated and passionate to work and give deliveries effectively and efficiently.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.