Purchase orders review and put up for the final release:
- Review of Nigeria plants local purchase/service orders.
- Review of Nigeria plants all import purchase/service orders.
- Review of all the purchase orders DCP HO.
- Submit the reviews report to DO(N) and DGMD for approval and release in SAP.
- Review of the POs related to the plants outside Nigeria as and when advised by GDMD.
Negotiate with the vendors for the price reductions:
Carry out the final negotiations with the suppliers for the high-value import purchases to get the better price.
Local coal purchases:
- Floating the request for quotation to the local coal suppliers for Nigeria plants.
- Coordinating with the Director (Mines & Geology) in evaluating the suppliers of coal mines.
- Negotiations with the suppliers.
- Preparing the approval notes and communicating the plants to the plants to issue the purchase orders.
- Coordinating with the plants for the technical and commercial clarifications for the purchase of the spare parts.
- Obtaining the quality reports of the specific materials purchased with the plant technical departments.
- Coordinating with the plant technical departments and the vendors in the disputes of the materials supplies if any and submitting the report to DGMD.
- Preparing the fuel/additives (Slag / Pozzolana) strategies for the plant operations.
- Preparing the fuel strategies with the latest different fuel prices and the quality of the fuel for Nigeria plants and some of the plants outside Nigeria.
- Preparing the additives strategies with the different additives’ prices and the quality of the for Nigeria plants and some of the plants outside Nigeria.
- Alternate vendor development for some of the OEM spare parts.
- Local coal vendors development.
- Coordinate with the SAP team in resolving the SAP MM module issues as and when required.
- Coordinate with the SAP team in material codification and Vendor codes creation in urgent cases
- Assisting management in resolving the plant technical issues and in the plant operations as an when assigned
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in cement operations
- Graduate in Business Administration
- Post Graduate degrees in Business Administration (MBA – Finance)
- Projects - Cement plant erection and commissioning
- Maintenance & operations: All kinds of plant maintenance and Operating the cement plant.
- ERP systems implementation and Support: Experience in SAP implementation and support.
Skills and Behaviors:
- Communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development