Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited on behalf of its client, a Parish of one of the leading Churches in Nigeria located in Ikoyi Lagos, is currently recruiting to fill the position of Assistant Church Administrator.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Office Management and General Administrative services
- Parish Communication
- Administrative Support for Worship and all church programs
- Managing Church Fleet
- Church Office Staff
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Management, and or a related field of study from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a church office and/or administrative capacity in the public or private sector
- Relevant advanced degree in Administration, Human Resources, Management, or a related field of study will be an advantage.
- Relevant certifications related to Bible College or School of Disciples are desirable.
- Team player with strong interpersonal
and communication skills.
- Strong quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of building and maintaining an effective process.
- Strong capacity to align with internal control processes and compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent leadership qualities – must have a good understanding of church values and have the capacity to comply with all requirements of the role.
- Must be computer literate and possess good skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deal with matters of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Flexibility and ability to work with limited supervision.
- A self-starter, able to assume the initiative following basic leads provided by senior colleagues and team members.
- A commitment to the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s mission and core values.
- Strong teamwork mindset, and ability to collaborate seamlessly with staff across the organization. Willingness to support other staff to achieve corporate goals.
- Average level of creativity and capacity to develop innovative ideas.
- Good Christian with integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Administration.
- Have a good knowledge of office management and RCCG Church Structure.
- Assist in facilitating the day-to-day administrative operations of the Church.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient office operations.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Good team member
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.