We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- To act as the lead staff for afterschool activities such as coding, Engineering mix, Engineering for kids, and robotics.
- Coordinate support staff on afterschool activities and render supervision on a daily basis.
- To guide support staff on lesson note preparation and cross-check same.
- Ability to liaise with affiliate schools regarding the running of the programs of the Center.
- Preparing invoices for afterschool programs.
- Liaising with parents of the students with respect to the registration of their children/wards for afterschool programs.
- Ability to organize and coordinate vendors and external facilitators for after-school programs.
- Ability to plan and executive holiday Summer and Easter camps with the support of the
- Principal officers of the school/Center.
- Ability to enhance publicity for upcoming events such as Xmas, Summer, and Easter camps as well as mid-term camps.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a science/engineering-related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Knowledge of STEM and or coding.
- Previous working experience in a school though not compulsory is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.