The NIAS Events & Suites delivers first class hospitality and events services at affordable prices to clients in Abuja. We seek to partner with an ambitious professional that is seeking challenging and rewarding administration/accounts role within a high performing team.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Perform general bookkeeping tasks
- Track expenses and payroll
- Submit reports on financial transactions
- Keep records of expenses and financial transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts, card statements, and purchase receipts
- Handle payroll & invoice processing
- Supervise financial aspects of purchasing/supplies
- Supervise the work of buyers/receptionists
- Communicate effectively with customers both in person and via online communication.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in general administration, accounting knowledge, and experience.
- Knowledge of how to use different accounting programs. (e.g. Sage, Excel).
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English language
- Flexibility to work weekends where required.
- Punctuality, Honesty & Reliability
- Bonus share
Location: Jahi, Abuja
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.