Catering to Africans In Need
Admin & Office
We are looking to hire an administrative manager to ensure efficient program operations and administration and to effectively maintain the educational center and its resources.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Plan and Coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Create, Update, and Maintain records and databases
- Manage facility, coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair
- Prepare weekly, monthly and program reports
- Organize and Coordinate internal and external programs
- Train and Supervise support staff and volunteers
- Assist visitors in conducting research and locating resources.
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Working experience between 1 - 2 years
- Passion for CAIN’s Mission
- Proficient in MS Office and Google workspace
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills and a warm personality
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Mastery of English language with proficiency in oral and written communications
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
Work type: Full-time and onsite.
- The candidate is expected to work from 10 am - 6 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Candidates should reside close to our educational facility in Ikotun, so as to reduce spending significant funds and time on transportation.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.