This position provides administrative support and works directly with our Operations Manager and may also support other leadership team members, and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative, client relations, and marketing activities. Success involves a high level of interaction and requires effective communication with team members at all levels of the organization. Having basic or good accounting knowledge will be a great advantage
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Provide general administrative support to the Operations Manager and general operational team for effective service delivery
- Organize and coordinate in-house and off-site meetings
- May lead small process improvement projects, to enable more efficiency.
- Participate in training sessions & on-boarding for old and new staff to improve skills with administrative tasks in the company
- Report to the Operation Manager (Daily/weekly/monthly) on sales results/ Team operations
- Support the Customer care department to ensure they deliver concierge-level customer service to our esteemed clien
- This position is open to male applicants only
- OND or BSc in general discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in administrative or related roles, or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships – both internal and external – at all levels.
- Ability to delegate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime depending on the directive by the Operations Manager
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently without supervision, handle stressful situations, and use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be approachable and friendly with a “can-do” attitude.
- High level of accountability to get tasks and projects done accurately and on time.
- A high degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgment, and cultural sensitivity. Often expected to handle confidential and sensitive materials.
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health Insurance (HMO) within 6 months to 1 year of being employed
- 13th Month Salary
- Paid Annual Leave
- Occasional/Regular Lunch package within 1st 3 months on the job
- Periodical Promotions along with bonuses and increments every 3 to 6 months based on performance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.