We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The vacancy occurs in a school and previous working experience would be handy though not necessarily an advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Preparation of letters and messages to parents via email and the school’s software platform.
- Welcoming parents and visitors.
- Liaising closely with teachers with respect to drop off and pick up of children.
- Ability to understand the food menu for the term and guide/supervise the school chef on the daily meal preparation.
- Supervising the kitchen staff and cleaners.
- Knowledge of facility management is also desirable though not necessarily an advantage.
- Sharing of resources and other academic materials for the teachers.
- Receiving phone calls and responding to inquiries.
- Weekly preparation of payment requisitions.
- Occasionally handle market purchases.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- A minimum of 1 year of proven work experience in a school though not compulsory but it is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Ability to multitask
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.