This position provides administrative support to an executive leader and may also support other leadership team members. Success involves a high level of interaction and required effective communication with senior leaders and team members at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provide general administrative support to the executive leader and calendar management and travel and expense report support for several senior staff members. Prepare correspondence and presentation materials for internal and external audiences.
- Organize and coordinate in-house and off-site meetings, teleconferences, and video conferences.
- Prioritize and handle all incoming emails, mail, faxes, and telephone calls, scheduling of appointments, and maintain Outlook calendar.
- Plan and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel arrangements.
- May lead small process improvement projects, to enable more efficiency.
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed, with occasional domestic travel.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently without supervision, handle stressful situations, and use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions.
- Anticipate the needs of the VP and follow through as needed. At times will be asked to attend meetings alongside the VP to take notes and manage meeting agendas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position will often be in a position to represent the senior staff. Must be approachable and friendly with a “can-do” attitude.
- High level of accountability to get tasks and projects done accurately and on time.
- A high degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgment, and cultural sensitivity. Often expected to handle confidential and sensitive materials.
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative or related roles, or a combination of education and experience.
- Prior administrative experience supporting senior-level executives is preferred.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook/Mail/Calendar)
- SharePoint experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships – both internal and external – at all levels.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook/Mail/Calendar, and the ability to learn new software applications.
- MS Teams experience preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.