We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries, and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current with necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other equipment necessary
- Other job-related assignments as assigned by supervisors.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in any field with at least 1 year of post-NYSC work experience.
- Good organization, time management, and scheduling skills
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 (Net)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.