We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Overseeing the management of the College facility to ensure it contributes effectively to the income of the College.
- The smooth operation of the monthly payroll and ensuring that all relevant requirements relating to PAYE, etc are complied with.
- Recruitment of entry-level employee
- Overseeing the registration and renewal of health management services.
- Recommend training programs for staff based on training needs.
- Oversee general office management issues such as central stationery and Supplies.
- Keep Admin filling system.
- Supervise stock management in the admin store.
- Contact vendors for maintenance supplies or installation and follow up on delivery.
- Check Security officer compliance with rules and attendance register.
- Preparation of annual leave schedule
- Arrange ID cards for members of staff (new and old with change of position.
- Ensure halls for the program are arranged and set.
- Prepare cover letters for payments and receipts
- Ensure the timely renewal of health management services
- Ensure all Admin correspondence is filled in respective files
- Ensure monthly recharge card is distributed.
- Ensure general cleaning of the College and maintain its’ good ambiance
report on diesel usage and replenishment
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- The candidate must be someone who pays attention to details
- Ability to effectively handle the HR/Admin activities of the organization.
- Professional qualification in this field will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.