Super Tasty Restaurant
Hospitality & Leisure
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food to our customers in the most professional manner. In this position, the Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Greet and welcome customers to their tables.
- Provide excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Take accurate food and drink orders, using an order slip or by memorization.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy clean dining area.
- Collect bill payments.
- Meet with the restaurant manager to review changes to the menu.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Excellent customer service skills
- Patience, Personality and Perseverance abilities
- Good physical abilities
- Critical thinking and time management skills
- Active listening, effective communication skills with great team spirit
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Food safety training is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.