We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a travel manager. The responsibilities of the travel manager include optimizing our travel operations, making travel arrangements over the phone or the internet, providing guidance on travel arrangements, and preparing budget reports. To be a successful travel manager, you should have a strong working knowledge of travel management processes and excellent attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch travel manager is skilled at maintaining positive relationships with airlines and hotels and at providing a smooth travel experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors of direct travel, such as airlines car rentals, and hotels
- Negotiating preferred rates with vendors of direct travel.
- Planning travel accommodations, booking flights, hotels, car rentals, and coordinating activities.
- Managing and processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, itineraries, visas, medical, and legal forms.
- Assisting with any travel-related issues that may arise.
- Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
- Arranging travel accommodations for business visitors.
- Creating, optimizing, and monitoring corporate travel policies.
- Preparing travel budget reports.
- Analyzing and preparing reports on travel spend.
- Travel Manager
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in tourism, travel or hospitality is required for corporate travel managers.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of 2 year supervisory experience may be preferred.
- Certification in travel or hospitality may be advantageous.
- Knowledge of travel management processes.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography.
- Strong computer skills.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.