Ticketing and Reservation Officer
AceSkyline Services Limited
Hospitality & Leisure
We are looking to hire a responsible ticketing and reservation officer who will be responsible for selling airline tickets, as well as other travel-related services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Scheduling flights based on customer needs and available flights, including checking weather conditions and making changes as needed
- Sell domestic and international tickets to both individual travelers and corporate organisations
- Bring in corporate clients and sell flights, hotels, visas, insurance, and other travel services
- Communicating with customers to answer questions about tickets, pricing, or flight schedules
- Developing pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives, and customer satisfaction, and Generating strategies to help the
- Meeting financial goals and supporting the executive directors and administration team in the improvement of the company.
- Guiding Customers to make payments for airline tickets, directly into the company’s account
- Entering customer information into a computer system to issue tickets or update records
- Processing electronic ticketing requests for customers over the phone
- Processing refunds for lost or damaged tickets or reservation errors
- Explaining applicable fees and taxes for each ticket
- Manage Sales with due regard to the set targets
- Ability to handle a high volume of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service
- Good customer relation
- Good communication skills
- Basic sales skills to close and convert booking opportunities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.