In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Implement agreed recruitment and mobility strategies, policies and practices in liaison with the hiring managers.
• Source candidates by utilizing cutting-edge technology, social media and targeted networking.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Develop, regularly update and maintain the recruitment database.
• Use standard Deloitte tools and methodologies to produce and use data in a responsible way to identify patterns, trends and issues and to measure the impact of HR strategies
• Utilize data to provide insight and support best decision making for successful business outcomes.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 5-7 years cognate experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.