We are looking to hire a senior manager to join our strategy and execution team. We are smart bricks properties, we are a dynamic and forward-thinking property development firm that operates offices in Lagos, mainland and island, Ibadan, etc, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs as regards real estate. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients. With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories in real estate development.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Strategic planning, managing project execution
- Play a key role in building and maintaining client relationships and leading project teams
- Apply knowledge of business and organizational principles, construct actionable insights
- Supervise work including strategy development, change management plans, and the creation and development of business cases
- Provide project management oversight required to meet client expectations.
- Development of presentations, managing external relationships and consultant work progress, providing status reports
- Conduct analyses to define client needs and supervise research activities to obtain relevant data
- Oversee the formulation of research hypotheses and the subsequent advanced data analyses of the clients, competitors, and industry data.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- 7+ years of consulting experience, potentially in combination with relevant industry experiences with at least 2+ years at a project lead level
- Technology background, which may include data & analytics, and the use of technology in relation to real estate technologies with experience in different project phases
- Strong management and communication skills.
- The ability to bring together all stakeholders and persuade senior executives to act on the given advice
- Proven ability to manage client engagements, and client relationships, and provide guidance to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of the engagement
- Business Acumen: Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking, proven by a high level of academic achievements.
- Ability to develop leading-edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value
- Fluency in English, Yoruba, Hausa/Igbo.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.