Ourtown Limited, a fashion e-retail store, is currently looking for a goal-oriented Retail Store Manager to oversee its store/inventory management operations. We require an individual that will be able to drive and improve customer satisfaction, organize and manage team members, and contribute to the actualization of the company's profitability goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage the inventory and keep proper stock of products
- Monitor inventory levels and collaborate with the stylist to make new orders
- Oversee store administration in compliance with standard policies and procedures
- Ensure that the store is maintained in the best and optimal condition to promote easy access to products while attempting to fulfill orders
- Promptly and proactively address all issues/complaints arising from customers and staff members as well
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through outstanding service delivery
- Carry out performance appraisal of team members to identify training needs
- Additional store manager duties as may be required by the management.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc. or MSc. in Business Administration or other relevant
- 3+ years experience working as a retail store manager
- Sound leadership skills
- Customer management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Sound oral and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of, and ability to use computer applications/packages like Excel, Microsoft Word, and Powerpoint.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.