Hospitality & Leisure
The storekeeper in the hotel has the main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day to day hotel operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on a regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or need
- Work closely with the purchasing Officer, ensure the cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible for verifying all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity has been received.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. in Hospitality Management or any related field.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft word.
- Work experience as a Storekeeper.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill.
- Must be able to convey information effectively and with care.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.