- An experienced supervisor, used to managing a small team in a fast-paced customer focused environment .
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- a ‘people person’ who finds it easy to get on everyone and is able to build strong working relationships with the people you work with
- trustworthy and reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your team and your customers will depend upon you to do your job to the best of your ability at all times.
- Friendly, flexible, positive, reliable, honest and hard working!
- experienced as a supervisor, team leader or manager in retail or other similar industries would certainly come in handy but we would still love to hear from you if
- Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, store, and the cashiers
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures
- Make sure pricing is correct
- Work on store displays
- Does Market research in order to identify new services and products
- Recruit, Coach, counsel, discipline and train employees
- Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
- Identify market trends that appeal to customers
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit making opportunities
- Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
- Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Monitor local competitors
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
- Organize and distribute staff schedules
- Preside over staff meetings
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage
· Identify talent and coach the team to be the best performers that they can be.
- To be responsible of opening, closing and running the shop in the absence of the Shop Manager
What we want from you:
· Previous supervisory experience is ideal.
· To be enthusiastic and want to create a fun place to shop.
· Be creative - you will have a lot of autonomy with the management team to merchandise and demonstrate products to your customers.
· To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do. We appreciate that at all levels, our employees bring with them some amazing ideas.
· Finally, a passion for what we sell is going to be a plus point for you!
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Communicates clearly and effectively
· Pays attention to detail
· Possess physical strength necessary to lift boxes
· Ability to work under pressure safely and efficiently
· Must be computer literate
· Must have Good Positive Attitude
· must be able to efficiently and effectively manage people in a retail environment.
· Strong organisational and time Management skills
· Basic Financial skills
· Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
· Must have PC skills, including the ability to use database marketing and Microsoft Office Suite
· Must have customer service skills
· Minimum HND in Business related field
Must live within close proximity to Mushin
Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Salary is between 40000-60000