Our client, a reputable restaurant in Abeokuta, is looking for a passionate & resourceful documentation officer with a fast-paced, quick-service background to manage day-to-day documentation, compliance and reports. The ideal holder of this role will be required to ensure that daily production, sales and other operations adhere to inventory set processes in every section of the production. To succeed in this role, the holder must be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak his/her mind and stand by their decisions, making sure all inventory paperwork/records are properly managed and documented accurately.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Identify ways to improve inventory management procedures by creating a tracking system for inventory.
- Process monitoring and ensuring compliance of daily inventory across all sections.
- Daily reporting of operations and performance
- Coordinating daily front and back-of-house restaurant operations
- Responsible for reviewing purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock and reorder level.
- Coordinate the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel proficiently (adding, subtracting, formatting cells, using formulas, etc.)
- Minimum academic qualification of a First degree or diploma
- Most have ability to show leadership
- Must be accountable and take ownership
- Able to use own initiative
- People management skills
- Fluent English (written & oral)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.