- A driven individual with relevant experience in real estate transactions and hospitality services including but not limited to:
- Originating, Negotiating and Closing real estate investment transactions
- Pre-transaction investigation, Due Diligence and Preparation of Transaction Documentation
- Business development (Corporate Leases, Acquisitions & Dispositions)
- Vendor, Purchaser and Investor Relations
- Originating and identifying suitable properties to increase hospitality property portfolio.
- Bookings & Guest Management of Short and Long-Stay Apartments
- Use of digital platforms for efficient booking management and guest experience
- Efficient Management of the Company and Landlord relations.
- This is an opportunity for an experienced and innovative individual to join a fast-growing team and demonstrate strong capabilities to grow business revenues in a competitive business environment,
- A degree in Sales, Marketing, Law and Estate Management would be an advantage.
- Attractive benefits and incentives attached to the role when performance targets are met.