We are looking for a Payroll Officer to join our HR department and administer our employee compensation and run related reports. Payroll Officer responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, updating payroll databases, ensuring timely payments, and generating reports. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for number
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Complete all pre-payroll, payroll, and post-payroll activities.
- Maintain a payroll database
- Track and ensure the accuracy of attendance and payroll data.
- Process payroll/benefits and payroll-related payments (wages/salaries, deductions, etc) efficiently and promptly
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures for processing payroll checks
- Generate payslips
- Identify and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Execute duties with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll statements/returns. Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages and report on this
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state taxes, insurance, employee compensation, medical insurance, etc.
Location: Agbara, Ogun State (off Badagry expressway)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.