- Overseeing budgets, staff, and executives and evaluating the success of the company.
- Meeting with board members and other executives to assess the direction of the company, develop short and long-term goals, plans, and strategies, and ensure the company's compliance with the stated mission.
- Overseeing the complete operation of the company and ensuring all goals are met based on the company's strategic plans.
- Listening to the viewpoints and reports of the company's Vice Presidents or directors and making the final decisions.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the company's daily finances.
- Analyzing budgets and financial reports.
- Updating and revising plans to increase the company's profitability and progress.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with the community and industry leaders and encouraging business investments.
- Looking for alliances, mergers, partnerships, and investment opportunities and reviewing and advising on contracts.
- Maintaining your knowledge of tax liabilities, implications, and exemptions, as well as finances and operations.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A Master's Degree may be preferred.
- 8-10 years' industry experience gained from working your way up the corporate ladder through various roles and jobs.
- Financial and operational knowledge of various industries.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, motivational abilities, and the ability to find and retain talented employees.