We seek to hire a suitable candidate for the above role. The Caregiver provides complete care for the children and aged in the employer's home and performs all tasks that correlate to the care of the children and aged. To create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children and aged can thrive and develop.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Preparing food for the aged and caring for feeding equipment.
- Changing diapers for the aged.
- Bathing the aged when necessary,
- Dressing, washing, and ironing adult clothes
- Planning meals for the aged, preparing meals and snacks for the aged, supervising their meals, cleaning and washing up after meals.
- Helping them with exercising their bodies
- Massaging their bodies when necessary
- Planning and supervising rest, bed, and nap times, reading to them when there is a need
- Tidying aged bedrooms and relaxing areas.
- Implementing daily routines, doing light housework, and running errands.
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Ability to multitask
- Emotional maturity
- Good judgment skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.