Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drive organization plans for achieving Merchant acquisition goals.
• Achieving growth and hitting Merchant Acquisition targets
• Acquire and on board POS merchants in identified sectors and locations.
• Work with small and large profile agents’ on products acquisition and problem resolution
• Define and implement nation-wide Merchant Acqusition plans, write presentations, and prepare reports.
• Manage significant opportunity pipeline to guarantee success and nation- wide growth.
• Strategize sales B2B plans for short and long term objectives.
• Inform on regional competitive activities and overall market place on time.
• Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
• Achieving growth and hitting Merchant Acquisition/POS targets by successfully managing the assigned team members.
• Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
• Solve problems for Merchants and customers by developing innovative sales solutions
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on activities
• BSc/MSc degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience in Merchant/SME acquisition in the Banking/Fintech sector,
• At least eight (8) years of experience in sales roles with proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Possession of a strong SME base or access to obtaining one.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills