A female massage therapist who is a graduate of physiology and licensed in massage therapy of all types.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Skilled in lymphatic drainage.
- Meet with clients to determine the best course of massage therapy for their needs.
- Provide clients with high-quality massage therapy that’s targeted to help them reach their goals.
- Participate in continuing education programs to maintain your expertise in the types of massage therapy that you intend to provide.
- Keep the rooms in which you see patients clean and sanitary.
- Maintain patient records.
- Educate clients on the various types of massage that you offer and what each can do to help them.
- This position is preferably open to a female candidate
- Minmum academic qualification of BSc in Physiology
- Must have a licensed certification
- Previous experience as a massage therapist
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Physical ability to stand for long periods of time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.