We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installations, repair and seamless operations of the company's facilities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure end to end implementation
- Carry out inspection of the facilities to identify and resolve issues on an on-going basis
- Ensure the power, electrical and hydraulic systems in the building are functional at all time
- Plan, schedule and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Keep accurate maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with and adhered to at all times.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA facility management will be an advantage
- Proven experience as Maintenance Manager or other managerial roles
- Ability to effectively manage a team for optimal performance and overall best results
- Experience in planning overall maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc
- Working knowledge of facilities machinery and equipment
- Able to draw up and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance budgets
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Ability to conduct regular training for the Maintenance team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability in paying attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.