- Oversee the organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Organize performance management processes
- HND/BSC in any social science.
- MBA or CIPM will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft packages especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Corel Draw.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- A minimum of 15 years cognate working experience as an Administrative/Human Resource Manager with a structured manufacturing company.