As a Human Resources Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post and update job ads from job boards and career pages.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Address employee queries about benefits and other matters.
- Participate in organizing team-building events and other activities.
- Support Learning & Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement initiatives, and activities in all other HR functions.
- Ensure staff files are up to date.
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related discipline.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Integrity, confidentiality, trustworthiness, and ability to work in a team.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.