Human Resources Executive
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our Firm’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement quarterly performance review procedures.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
Requirements and skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.