Lead a team to:
- Foster a customer-centric, “can-do” organizational culture.
- Manage all employee-related administrative functions, including but not limited to, contract management, onboarding and offboarding documentation, payroll and benefits administration, and leave management.
- Maintain the company’s HRMS to ensure that employee data is accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Design and document all employee-related processes, including but not limited to, workplace etiquette, disciplinary procedures, workplace incidence management, etc.
- Ensure organizational-wide compliance on all Human Resource matters, both internal and external.
- Provide high visibility on employee-related metrics and challenges to our leadership team
- Develop and oversee an SLA-driven and customer-centric employee service desk to ensure that employee questions and concerns are handled in a thorough, timely and professional manner.
- Manage communication and negotiations with both external vendors and governmental bodies re: labour / workforce-related issues. (e.g. Background checks + Insurance).
- Research and propose Human Resource best practices to position the company more competitively in the talent market.
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused
- Perfectionist at heart
- Servant leader
- Kind, but firm
- Bachelors’ degree required; Msc a plus
- 15+ years in progressively responsible roles w/ 5+ years formal management/team leadership experience required
- HR-related accreditation preferred (e.g. CIPD or SHRM)
- Excellent organizational skills w/ strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- History of acting with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of local (Nigeria) employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency with HRIS and talent management systems
- Experience scaling HR teams across geographies a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A globally competitive compensation package.
- A business model that makes sense. We provide clear value to both our international clients and the young people we employ and is insulated from local economic/currency fluctuations in the African countries where we operate.
- A high-calibre, fun team committed to changing the status quo.
- Large-scale impact.