Provides an HR Consulting service to line management, and ensures that effective HR Management policies, practices, and processes are in place to support the strategic direction of the business. The role is a Human Resource generalist role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Supports line management with manpower and productivity growth through performance consulting.
- Assists in the development and implementation of manpower retention strategies.
- Assists with the implementation of culture change/transformation.
- Assists with the implementation of change management processes.
- Ensures the appropriate implementation and maintenance of HR processes such as Talent Management, Leadership Development, Recruitment and Selection, and Performance Management, through Performance Consulting.
Key Result Areas
HR Metrics / Measurement:
- Monthly reporting of MIS
- Organisation Design and Development:
- Implements RDP principles in the area and ensures principles are applied to organizational structure.
- Monitors/measures simple / basic culture change/transformation with support from MD
- Develops a change plan or strategy for use in the change process.
- Designs and runs simple/basic OD interventions at the team, with support from MD
- Designs and facilitates diversity initiatives with support from MD.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Identifies needs in client areas.
- Provides advice and assistance on HR processes and practices.
- Supports and advises on the design and/or redesign of HR processes and practices in the regions.
Employee Relationship Management:
- Establishes and facilitates an employee consultative process and monitors action plans.
- Designs and facilitates diversity initiatives.
- Provides advice and assistance on IR matters.
- Provides advice and assistance on the procedures related to grievances and disciplinary action.
- Facilitates the execution of the HR Calender which includes salary review, pay progression, performance management, and talent.
Talent Management and Development:
- Puts performance-potential ratings in place for all leaders.
- Contracts for assessment of leaders.
- Identifies pools of successors to key positions.
- Compiles workplace skills plan and annual training report submissions.
- Analyses training and development trends and makes recommendations.
- Assists and advises on career and development planning.
- Designs development programmes.
- Academic qualification of a First Degree.
- 4 - 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Relevant professional certification
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.