Hospitality & Leisure
A Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the standards of cleanliness are met. They assign tasks, inspect work to ensure it's up to standard, and provide training on how to best handle customers' requests. Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Organizing employee shifts, training, and motivating team members, and checking private and public areas for tidiness.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness, and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any discipline
- Good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities
- Good inter-personal relation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.