The Room Attendant/Housekeeper is the heart of the apartment and is responsible for thoroughly cleaning guest rooms and replenishing guest amenities, linens, and other articles in rooms and suites.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- A Hotel Housekeeper makes a long-lasting impression and greatly influences the total guest experience.
- The Housekeeper creates beautiful spaces and pays great attention to detail, making sure each element of the room is prepared for guest arrival or return.
- Remain professional, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances.
- Maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality, and attendance.
- Adapt to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones,
- Solve routine problems that occur on the job, and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
- Adhere to the apartment security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience in Cleaning Rooms, Cleaning Houses, or similar.
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Location: Arochukwu, Abia State
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.