A Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning and maintaining guest rooms and shared spaces within hotels. Their primary duties include washing linen, disposing of waste properly and organising rooms.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Cleaning and arranging guest rooms
- Washing dirty bedding, clothing and linen
- Stocking and maintaining an inventory of housekeeping supplies
- Receiving visitors and showing guests around
- Dusting furniture or fixtures and polishing them
- Scrubbing and sanitising showers, bathtubs, toilets, countertops and sinks
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets, doormats and rugs
- Reporting breakages, damages and safety issues for repairs
- This position is open to female candidate preferably
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Good communication skill
- Good organizational skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.