Hospitality & Leisure
The housekeeping supervisor oversees housekeeping staff and ensures that hotels, resorts, hospitals, universities, office buildings, and other facilities are kept clean and tidy. They enforce staff compliance with established safety and sanitation policies.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff daily
- Check rooms and common areas for cleanliness, including stairways and lounge areas.
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock, including floor cleaner, bleach, and rubber glove
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness, and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/Bachelor's degree in Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.